Saturday, October 3, 2009

EID-UL-FITR


Already became normality eid days, our family would buy same color eid dress. By this year theme color for my family was purple. In day morning first eid, before we go optional prayers eid, I and my family forgiveness each other and take optional by taste some first breakfast. After that , we would go perform prayer eid circumcision. We go to mosque by car. Once over prayers, we visit our grandfather's gravian. At first, my brother will return early to home, but caused he forgotten our grandfather's gravian so he return with us. This case may be caused he has not come home for a long time to village. When we go home, we go to grandmother house to apply forgiveness. Usually, all working people make ketupat, fried and cake eid. At three o’clock evening we opportunity to our grandmother house although in fact we planning want to return to village in early morning. We parade to return to village by convoy five cars. When on the way all of us separated because traffic congestion. After separating we realized something that all of us forgotten route to our grandmother house cause we lost. We get home our grandmother in dusk. When we get home our grandparent is mostly aunt and uncle is already at there make situation become very hilarious. We shake hands with each other greeting to seek forgiveness. Then we arrived at home our grandparents at maghrib .After we prayer maghrib, we gathered to regale together and after that, I and my family go to my relative grandfather's house to talk of his junior's marriage. We went home lately at 1 o’clock morning. During on the way go home, situation at that time very quiet because no other vehicle which uses the route that we cross. At that moment we feel frightened but we ignoring those feelings. Even though we feel very tired however we so happy because can meet with relatives and finally we get home safely.

In his next day, enthusiastically I get up to take second eid …...I and sisters planning visit my brother in-law family in Sungai Petani,Kedah. During at home our brother in-law, aunt give me eid money, because consider me is youngest child my younger sister come and saking my aunt is past ask “ which mine?”. My aunt even said “will already of just now”. Past my sister said “that his sister ”. After that aunt ask me to give the money to my younger sister but I do not want and continue to keep the eid money in my purse.....hehehehe …,I received calls of my friend , Shahidah was called Shai. She told me that she and his cousin's family already arrived in my house compound only she do not know the way wants to go my house. I asked my family to return early because Shai arrived at Merbok. When we reach in Merbok we seen Shai inside a black Wira car so we stop to tell our arrival. They follow we from back car used their owncar to our house. Reach in home, we served they in remedy with eid cakes, pressed rice , and others. After they back to their house, we play fireworks outdoors. After have played enough we enter to house to see television to fall asleep.

In third eid we celebrate to my open house teacher. During celebrate in my teacher house, I opportunity to meet with my friend from secondary school and situation really noisy with respective stories. Many want we want to shared caused already long we do not met because all continue study in different places. We take the picture as memory before separated again. During on the way return great fall of rain. During in the traffic light although the light in color red I just direct drive my motor cycle.

I accompanied my sister to their reunion in RCH in Perlis in fourth eid. During accompany my sister friends I said my appearance is other from another. Caused I do not want bother their reunion I seat beside their table. With my bored feelings I’m going out to wait my sister in car. After that, we plan visited to my sister's friend house was married in rural areas but shortly because we chase time to take my brother in Butterworth. Before we to our Butterworth go home to take our mother because we forgotten road go to Butterworth. We use my brother's car caused another car enter workshop so my brother want resume car we use this temporarily.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © green_pearls91
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator